This is a post just updating everyone to the changes that have been done the last few days with our website. I’m excited to share the progress of the website with you and be able to use the talents that God has given me to His glory. I’m breaking the progress report into two sections: Changes Made and Things to be worked on.
- Adjusted contact form notifications (both Tim and I get notified)
- Improved posted date stamp images on the home page
- Improved Facebook button
- Removed the “Distance Learning Courses” a.k.a. Correspondence Courses Request. (If people would like to have a course, they normally will ask)
- Added a subscription option for the newsletter
- Special thanks to Matthew Allen who has given us permission to use his articles and materials for our website. What a great guy!
Things being worked on:
- Content, Content, Content!!! (Tim’s taking the lead on this aspect of the website and is working hard to develop the information to fill in the blank pages and post new articles.)
- The newsletter email design & template
- Footer links and resource lists (Members: If you have some helpful resource links that you would like to have listed, let me know)
- Church members only section
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website icon graphic
- Moment with God logo design
- Improved Facebook sharing for sermons
*CAUTION!* If you currently Share a sermon you need to double check the sermon title and description! For some reason it’s currently not pulling from the right data and your friends will be clueless about the post.