This lesson demonstrates that Jesus was crucified on a Thursday, then raised on a Sunday; answering to the words of Jesus that He would be in the grave for 3 days and 3 nights, thus refuting the popular belief that Jesus was crucified on a Friday (“Good Friday”) and raised on a Sunday, an unfortunate miscount of only 2 days and 2 nights in the tomb.
Latest posts by Tanner Campbell (see all)
- Where was Jesus for Three days when His Body lay in the Grave? - May 14, 2016
- And His Commandments are Not Burdensome - May 3, 2016
- Establishing Bible Authority: The Silence of the Scriptures - May 3, 2016
- And His Commandments are Not Burdensome - May 2, 2016
- Historical Evidences of the Gospel: The Roman Historian Suetonius - April 23, 2016