This sermon examines the man who was without a wedding garment in Jesus’ parable of the wedding feast in Matthew 22.
Without a Wedding Garment
The following two tabs change content below.
Minister at Southside church of Christ
Tanner Campbell has been preaching since 2004. He began preaching in California, and spent 8 years preaching full-time in Arkansas before moving his family of four to the Black Hills of South Dakota to preach for the Southside church of Christ in 2014.
Latest posts by Tanner Campbell (see all)
- Where was Jesus for Three days when His Body lay in the Grave? - May 14, 2016
- And His Commandments are Not Burdensome - May 3, 2016
- Establishing Bible Authority: The Silence of the Scriptures - May 3, 2016
- And His Commandments are Not Burdensome - May 2, 2016
- Historical Evidences of the Gospel: The Roman Historian Suetonius - April 23, 2016